This list isn’t exactly huge, but I am thoroughly satisfied with it.
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- The Archer by Paulo Coelho
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- The Tombs of Atuan by Ursula K. Le Guin
- The Joy of Game Theory by Presh Talwalkar
I plan to read at least one more book, maybe two, this year. I want to finish reading The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro and I definitely want to revisit The Collected Poetry of William Butler Yeats now that it’s been about a decade since my angsty, emo teenage years.
What books have you read this year? Did you like them?